March 30, 2020 • By Karen Swain, DEPLABS Inc.
The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting everyone, and ecommerce businesses are not immune. We know you are fighting to protect jobs, mitigate losses, and in many cases, survive.
DEPLABS has responded to numerous requests to help our clients chart the right new course in digital commerce. Just as you are, we’re in it for the long term; we have reorganized our operations to be able to provide assistance 24×7 across the globe. We have simplified and streamlined communication lines and reorganized consulting and development teams to be able to respond faster and deliver quicker.
The challenges out there can also be opportunities, but pursuing them requires speed, agility, and a partner by your side who cares. DEPLABS is that partner. We are helping clients take advantage of this time to step back, reassess, re-group, and push digital storefronts to the next level in many ways:
- Effective site and customer messaging updates in the midst of the pandemic
- Help with selling digital products, enabling gift certificates, items for future delivery
- Enable ‘shop by appointment’ scenarios, appointments scheduling online, etc.
- Deploying new and modifying existing systems integrations to enable ‘bricks to clicks’ offline to online scenarios
- Rolling out global maintenance and support teams to help scale your technical capacity
- Conducting site assessments and web / data analytics projects to enrich and augment customer profiles and uncover dynamic shifts in consumer shopping behaviors
- Building robust B2B order placement portals for 3PLs, distributors and resellers who have been hit by disruption of deliveries of non-essential products
Whether you are putting your digital initiatives on hold or leveraging this time to tackle new projects and initiatives, we’re standing by to support you. Please reach out anytime to your dedicated DEPLABS Project Manager, or call anyone on our sales or management team directly, 24×7. Keeping your business secure and well-functioning is our business.
Thank you for your continued trust and everything you do for our shared community!